Public Automobile Insurance Plan

Occupational, Educational or Social Reintegration

If you are a victim of a traffic accident, the SAAQ can provide you with personalized measures, based on your needs, to help you rejoin the labour market, go back to school or return home.

What you should know

If you are a victim of a traffic accident, you may qualify for personalized rehabilitation services to help you go back to work, school or home.

To qualify for rehabilitation services

You must:

  • have a disability that was caused by the accident
  • require measures we can provide to:
    • diminish or eliminate that disability
    • eliminate the obstacles to your independence or involvement in society

You and your accident victim counsellor

If you require rehabilitation services, you will also receive the support of an accident victim counsellor who will accompany you throughout the process.

The counsellor will assess your needs and propose personalized measures that include the specialized services you require, such as a rehabilitation centre or a professional care and services provider.

By clicking on the video, you will change the context of this page.

Entretien avec un conseiller en services aux accidentés (interview with an accident victim counsellor) (in French only)

Transcript :

Do you have any questions?

We are there to help you. Phone us, and we will give you all the information that applies to your situation. If need be, we will put you in contact with your compensation officer.

Last update: May 17, 2022