Knowledge or road test appointment
Moped and motorized scooters
To request an appointment to take your Class 6D knowledge test, please complete the Knowledge Test Appointment – Mopeds and Motorized Scooters (PDF, 148.3 ko) form and email it to the address provided at bottom of the form.
Passenger vehicles, motorcycles and all other vehicles
You must now log in to the SAAQclic platform to make an appointment for a knowledge or road test.
- Create an account with the Government Authentication Service. You will need your:
- social insurance number
- health insurance card number
- notice of assessment number
- driver’s licence or health insurance card reference number
- Log in to SAAQclic.
To access SAAQclic online services, you will need the identification number associated with your file at the SAAQ. Your identification number can be found on your licence or on a vehicle registration certificate that is in your name. Note that your SAAQ file is created when you receive your learner’s licence.
- If you do not have a notice of assessment, which is required in order to create a Government Authentication Service account, you will need to complete a form when you register in order to request a validation code. This code will be mailed to you. You will only be able to make an appointment once your account has been created.
- If you do not have a health insurance card because you are a member of the Canadian Armed Forces or because you have not been living in Québec for very long, please call us at 1-800-361-7620.
Time slots for knowledge and road test appointments
You can now make an appointment online for a knowledge or road test in May, June and July.
If you do not obtain the time slot you want, keep an eye out for the posting of new time slots. In the meantime, you can check back regularly to see whether any spots have become available.
If you cannot make it to your appointment, please change or cancel your appointment as soon as possible to allow another person to take your place.
- Service outlet staff cannot make an appointment for you. Please do not go to a service outlet for this purpose.
- Our employees have the same information you do. If there are no more time slots available online, our employees will not be able to find one for you if you call.
- It is not possible to make an appointment without a Government Authentication Service account. If you need a validation code to create your account, you will not be able to make an appointment until you receive the code. We will not be able to make an appointment for you if you call.
Access SAAQclic to make an appointment
Last update: May 3, 2023