To get it, you are required to:
- have passed Phase 1 of the driving course and provide the attestation.
- prove your identity.
- have the consent of a person having parental authority (if you are under age 18).
- fill out the SAAQ's medical declaration.
- pass a vision test.
- pay the necessary fees.
To keep it, you have to:
- always be accompanied by a person who has held a valid passenger vehicle driver's licence for at least 2 years
- have fewer than 4 demerit points entered on your driving record (for more information, visit the Bad habits to avoid! page)
- comply with the zero alcohol rule.
- respect the curfew: you may not drive between midnight and 5 a.m.
How to prove your identity?
Show two pieces of identification, including one with photo, from among the following:
If you were born in Québec:
- original of your birth certificate issued by the registrar of civil status
- a Canadian passport
- a Canadian Armed Forces identity card
- a Certificate of Indian Status
If you were born elsewhere:
- the original of a birth certificate issued by a Canadian province or territory
- a Canadian Citizenship Certificate with photo
- confirmation of permanent residence and a Permanent Resident Card
- other proof of legal presence in Canada
- your Health Insurance Card
- a licence authorizing you to drive a vehicle (moped or scooter for example)
@Firstna52741031 Il s'agit d'une moyenne du temps d'attente pour les rendez-vous et les sans rendez-vous.
Moyenne du temps d'attente dans nos points de service cette semaine : 19 minutes👇 t.co/KttEZhzcl3
La Société a mis fin à son programme de remplacement sans frais puisque les problèmes liés à la délamination des pl… t.co/akXHBD4TFG
SAAQclic, ça fonctionne 🙌🏻
Pour créer votre compte vous aussi: t.co/2paeZfR3t9 t.co/hhKuxJgPzK
Le saviez-vous? Les délais d'attente moyens dans nos points de services sont mis à jour quotidiennement sur notre s… t.co/SWeUPCLy0Z