Change of Address

I represent a business

The change of address of your business’s head office or vehicle groupings must be made within 30 days of moving to your new address.

Head Office or Main Building

You need to update your address with the Registraire des entreprises.

To do so, access the “My Office” section on the Registraire des entreprises’s website in order to use the online services.

You no longer need to notify the SAAQ of your change of address since we use the address that appears in the enterprise register to contact your business.

The Registraire des entreprises will not send you a confirmation of your change of address. You can check to see if the change has been made by consulting your information in the register.

Vehicle Groupings

You will need to notify the SAAQ of a change of address concerning a vehicle grouping (subdivision).

Required documents


  • A letter signed by an authorized person printed on the business's letterhead or bearing its seal with:
    • the SAAQ file number
    • the subdivision number
    • the previous address
    • the complete new address
    • the date the change of address takes effect
    • the last name and first name of the employee authorized by the business
    • the job title or position of the employee authorized by the business
    • the date of the request
    • the signature of the employee authorized by the business


Service aux entreprises
Société de l'assurance automobile du Québec
333, boulevard Jean-Lesage, C-3-33
Case postale 19600, succursale Terminus
Québec (Québec)  G1K 8J6



Service outlet

Find a service outlet



How can I change the address of a public authority?

If you wish to change the address of a public authority that has a Québec enterprise number (NEQ) starting with 88, you will not be able to use the Registraire des entreprises’s online services. To change the address, you need to email the public authority’s new address, along with its legal name and NEQ, to This link opens your default email software.. You must also include the name and contact information of the person authorized by the public authority to make the change. For more information, contact Services Québec.