You must hold private civil liability insurance for at least $500,000 to ensure compensation for any bodily injury or property damage caused by your vehicle.

Useful information

Check with the SAAQ to find out if you are entitled to financial compensation for injuries sustained in an accident involving your vehicle registered as an off-road vehicle.