Registering a Vehicle


The business must have a civil liability insurance policy contracted from a private insurer providing minimum coverage of $50,000. The minimum coverage is $1 million if you are a heavy vehicle owner or operator.

If the business' motor home is not insured and it is pulled over by the police or involved in an accident that causes more than $500 in damage to the property of another party:

  • all of the business' vehicles may be prohibited from road use
  • the business will be assessed a fine of $325 to $2,800 

Last update: May 16, 2022