The SAAQ focuses on partnerships to bolster its efforts to promote road safety, foster research and provide services to traffic accident victims.
Quality partners for traffic accident victims
Emergency response, health care, rehabilitation, occupational reintegration and psychological counselling services, these are a few of the areas where we rely on quality partners such as:
- the public security network (police and firefighters)
- the health care and social services network, including ambulance services
- health care professionals' associations
- service clubs and self-help groups
- the education network
- the Office des personnes handicapées du Québec
- universities (for research and teaching)
Québec, other Canadian and international partners for road safety
To bolster our efforts to promote road safety, we work with indispensible and prestigious partners in both the public and private sectors.
The SAAQ's financial partners
The SAAQ relies on the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec and financial institutions to manage investments and conduct financial transactions for the public automobile insurance plan.
Last update: July 21, 2021