Step 0 Filling out and submitting the application
- Issuance, renewal or replacement (including the accompanying certificate): $17.60
- Replacement of the accompanying certificate: $4.75
Step 1 – Download the Disabled Parking Permit Application (PDF, 360 KB) form.
You can also obtain the form at one of our service outlets or from the Office des personnes handicapées du Québec (OPHQ).
Step 2 – Fill out the form and provide the required documents.
- If you do not meet the conditions indicated on the form, you must ask a recognized health care professional to fill out the “Professional Assessment” section.
- You must cover the assessment fees.
Step 3 – Mail us the form at the following address:
Vignette de stationnement pour personnes handicapées (act. 6630)
Société de l'assurance automobile du Québec
Case postale 19850, succursale Terminus
Québec (Québec) G1K 8Z4
Health care professionals who are qualified to fill out an assessment
- Special education teacher
- Occupational therapists
We recommend that you choose the professional who can best describe your disability as it relates to getting around.