The SAAQclic-Commerçants online vehicle registration services (in French only) can be used by new or used vehicle dealers, auctioneers, lessors, brokers and manufacturers who hold a road vehicle dealer’s permit issued by the Office de la protection du consommateur.
There are a number of advantages to registering with SAAQclic-Commerçants:
- No additional computer equipment is required.
- The number of forms that need to be completed is significantly reduced (e.g. no longer necessary to complete the Attestation de transaction avec un commerçant (ATAC) form, prepare the temporary registration certificate or complete the Bon de commande – commerçants form).
- Funds are transferred electronically (no need to send a cheque).
- Several online services are available during a dealer’s business hours, including:
- registering new or used vehicles in the dealer’s name (holding in stock);
- transferring vehicles between dealers;
- consulting saved operations (both pending and confirmed).
- New and used vehicles can be registered in a matter of minutes upon delivery of the vehicle, without having to go to a service outlet.
For more information on the advantages of registering as a SAAQclic dealer and the services available, refer to the Connaître SAAQclic webpage (in French only).
To register for online services, go the S’inscrire page (in French only).