Returning to Work After a Road Accident

Are you a road accident victim who is returning to work? The form Reporting on a Gradual Return to Work for the Purposes of Adjusting an Income Replacement Indemnity allows you to declare your hours worked at the end of each work week. It is mandatory that you report your hours worked so that your compensation officer can adjust or extend your income replacement indemnity.

Once you have completed this form, you must submit it using the Reimbursement of Expenses and Document Submission online service. After entering your identifying information, you must choose the “Information on work/studies” category, and “Reporting on a gradual return to work” as the type of document.