Returning to Work After a Road Accident

Are you a road accident victim who has been receiving an income replacement indemnity? Once you return to work, you can use our new online service to complete a return to work report. You can declare the hours you have worked at the end of each work week. This declaration is mandatory and allows your compensation officer to adjust or extend payment of your income replacement indemnity. Please note that this online service replaces the form Reporting on a Gradual Return to Work for the Purposes of Adjusting an Income Replacement Indemnity