It is strongly recommended that you follow these winter safety tips:
- Plan your trips by consulting the Québec 511 website for information on road conditions.
- Completely remove all snow and ice from your vehicle before starting your trip.
- Reduce your speed and keep a safe distance from the vehicle in front of you, especially when visibility is reduced or when the roadway is slippery.
- Pay attention and be patient around snow removal vehicles.
- Reschedule your trip if road conditions are poor.
- Keep an emergency kit with you in your vehicle at all times.
This winter, adapt your driving.