Knowledge and vision tests
To take the knowledge and vision tests, you have to make an appointment at a service centre.The knowledge test includes 32 multiple choice questions about the Highway Safety Code, road signs and traffic signals and scooter driving techniques.
What to bring
- The Constent of a Person Having Parental Authority form (if you are under age 18)
- 2 pieces of identification (Health Insurance Card, birth certificate, passport, Canadian Citizenship Certificate, etc.)
- a duly completed certificate issued by a driving school attesting that you successfully completed a driving course
- payment for your licence
What to study
- Driver's Handbook (road signs, traffic signals and traffic regulations)
- Operating a Moped or Scooter (driving techniques)
Passing mark: 75%
If you fail
You have to wait 28 days before making another appointment and taking the test.