Passing the knowledge test
To take it:
- You must have held a learner's licence for at least 10 months.
- You need to register online or by phone for your appointment.
- Driver's handbook
- Driving a Passenger Vehicle
- Road Access Binder (available in driving schools)
- Prospective Passenger Vehicle Driver
To bring to the exam:
- Your learner's licence
- Your identity card issued by the SAAQ (if you have one)
- One piece of identification
- Money for the test fees (cash, cheque or debit card)
If you fail
You must wait at least 28 days before retaking the knowledge test. You will have to make a new appointment.